> Support > User Guide
Sign Up (Log In)
1. You need to login an eSign+ account in order to use our services to send the PDF documents for signatures. If you have not got an account yet, please open your preferred Internet browser and go to https://esign.wondershare.com/ , click the yellow "Log In" button, in the "Sign Up" tab, please enter the requested information to create a free account.
2. Then you will get an Account Activation email, please click the "ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT" button to activate it.
3. Then click the "Log In" button to enter your email address and password to log in this account to start using.
The free account is limited to send 5 documents, so it is better to purchase the eSign+ service to use the Premium account, which has no limitation to send documents and you can enjoy with better security protection, customized branding and smart fields.
In order to buy the eSign+ service, please sign up a free account first. After login the free account, you can click the yellow "Buy" button at the top-right corner of the web page, you will get to the purchasing page: https://esign.wondershare.com/buy.html. And you can choose to pay annually or monthly, the below price for each month will change automatically when you choose annually and monthly.
After paying successfully, you will get the confirmation email in your email address. You can log out your account and log in again, the free account will change to the premium account.
Most modern computers will work just fine with eSign+. But just to be thorough, this topic provides the minimum system requirements needed to enjoy the eSign+ experience.
eSign+ supports the latest stable release of the following browsers:
1024 X 768 minimum (for desktops and laptops)
- All per session cookies.
- Users accessing the internet behind a Proxy Server must enable HTTP 1.1 settings via proxy connection.
- Get strongest commercial SSL encryption protocols to keep your documents safe on a state-of-the-art SSAE-16 and ISO 27001 certified data center with a robust disaster recovery plan.
Sending documents out and collecting signatures are what eSign+ services all about. This is used for situations where you need to sign a document, or you may need signatures from multiple people on one document. Getting multiple signatures on a single document is one of the main workflows in eSign+ services. It gives you the opportunity to gather signatures in a specific order.
- Login your account, click the "SEND NEW DOCUMENT" button.
Click the "+" button to browse the PDF document to upload. After uploading, you can view the PDF document to make sure it is the correct file that you want to send.
Select the "NEXT" button, it will display the first page of the PDF document. And if you want to add an access code, you can enter it at the bottom of the page. In this way, when the recipients try to open the document to sign, he needs to enter the access code. And this function is only available in the Premium account.
The NEXT step is to enter the email addresses of the signers' in the box. Click the "+" icon to add more email addresses in the list. By default, the signers will sign the document in the order they are entered here. You can rearrange them by dragging on the blue icon on the left side of the recipient's email. If yourself also need to sign this document, please choose the option of "I need to sign the document", and select to "Sign first" before all the recipients or "Sign last" after all the recipients. Click "NEXT".
Customize your email message, which will be sent to all the recipients one by one automatically. If you are in the Premium account, you can click the image icon to upload your own log, it will display in recipients' emails.
- The first recipient is in blue means it has already been selected on left side list, so you just need to add the fields on the document that need this recipient to fill. After placing the fields for this recipient, click the NEXT recipient on the left side and add all the fields for this NEXT recipient.
Place the required fields "Signature", "Date", "Title" and "Company" that are associated with the selected recipient by dragging them from the field tabs and dropping them on the document. If you have placed the field in a wrong position, click the white four-direction arrow icon to move it to the correct position. You can click the "x" icon on the top-right corner of the field to delete it. Click the "Clear" button on the top-right corner of the web page to delete all the added fields at once.
If you are the first one who needs to sign this document, when you click the "Signature" field tab, you can choose "New Signature" Then there are three ways for you to create signatures: "Draw", "Type" and "Upload". Select either way to create the new signature, then choose it from the drop down list of the Signature field tab. Drag and drop this new created signature in the position where you want in the document.
- Draw: User your mouse or touchpad to draw your signature here, you can change the color or erase it.
- Type: Start to type your signature using the key board, it will create the art signature automatically.
Upload: Click the "SELECT YOUR SIGNATURE" >"Browse" button to select your image, move the blue box to choose a specific part as the signature. Click the "OK" button to create.
- After adding all the required fields for all the recipients, please click the "SEND FOR SIGNATURE" button, the previous customized email message will be sent to the first recipient directly. If you choose to sign first, then when you set the fields you have already added your created signature in it, so the email message will be sent to the NEXT recipient after you.
1. Signing is one of the main functions of eSign+ services. Anyone can sign via an email link on any web browser on their computer or using their mobile device. If you are a recipient, you will receive the following email reminder in your email address.
2. Please click the "SIGN THE DOCUMENT" button in your email, it will be opened by the browser on your computer directly. Choose the option of "I agree to use Electronic Records and Signature Disclosure" to CONTINUE. Only the fields that need you to fill will be enabled in blue, other fields will be greyed out. So click the fields that need you to fill in to add your signature or other information. You will also have the same three methods to create your signature. After filling all the required fields, please click the "SUBMIT SIGNATURE" button to send the signed PDF document.
3. After all the recipients signing and submitting the document, they will receive an email to confirm that all the recipients have signed, you can click the "VIEW THE DOCUMENT" button in your email to view the signed PDF document in your browser directly. You can also click the "Download" button on the web page to download this signed PDF document.
4. If you are a recipient and also have an eSign+ account, you can login your eSign+ account, click the "Waiting for Me" box to find this document to sign in your account directly.
"My documents" page of your account lists all of your documents. You can easily review document status, access your files and perform additional actions, like sending a document. Once you send a document, or just start a draft, it is added to your list of documents. And in the "My documents" page, you can know the basic status for your documents. From this list, you can see the following details:
- Uploaded: the document has not been sent because it has not been added the form fields. This will occur when you navigate another page from the adding signature fields page.
- Preparing: the document has already been set the signature and other required fields for the recipients, and needs to be sent out directly.
- Sent: the document has been sent out for signatures, and the sender does not need to sign or the sender needs to sign at last.
- Viewed: the document has just been viewed by one recipient and has not been done any other operation.
- Signed: the document has already been signed and submitted by some recipients, but haven not completed the whole process yet.
- Completed: the document has already been signed by all the required recipients can be found with this status.
Document Status Details
In the Document list, you can click the document name to view it, and get more specifics on the document's signing status. The view details each recipient's activity on the document, including the date viewed, which recipients have signed, and which have yet to complete the signing.
This section helps you get familiar with your eSign+ account settings and functionality. The Home page is your gateway to your eSign+ services account. It provides access to some of the key functionality in eSign+ services and displays information of importance.
- Waiting for Me: lists the documents number that are waiting for your signature, click it to check the documents list.
- Waiting for Others: lists the documents that you sent out and are waiting for others' signatures, click it to check the document list.
- Completed: lists the documents that you sent out and have completed the process, click it to view the documents list.
- SEND NEW DOCUMENT: this is the quick access to start sending a document for signatures.
- My eSign+ ID: once you create your signature, it will appear here in the Home page, and you can add this signature in PDF documents to sign directly.
- Free Account: allows you to send 5 documents for signatures and it will count automatically.
- Premium Account: has no documents limitation to send, it is better security protected, enables custom branding and has smart fields. You can click the "Upgrade" button or the "Buy" button at the top page to upgrade to the Premium account.
All of your uploaded documents will be listed here under the various categories depending on the current status. You can click the blue "Add" button at the up-right corner to upload new documents to send. Click the document name to view it and check the "Status" , "People" and "Details" information. Click the button in the "Actions" column to continue the process to send out the document. And you can also press the "Trash can" button at the end of each document to remove it from the list.
This covers the processes used to set up and maintain the information associated with your user profile. Click the image of your account to get Profile option:
- Profile: Here you can set your detailed personal information, including name, email, company, title and country.
- Signature: Your initially created signature will be saved here, you can click the Eraser button to erase it and click the "NEW SIGNATURE" button to create a new one.
- Password: If you are having trouble accessing your eSign+ services account, you can go to the login page and request a password reset. Or in the Password tab to change the password as you want.
- Payment: You can check your order details here, including the order number, order date, expenses and content.